Sunday, February 13, 2011

A true love story .......


I didn't took permission from the perosn about whom I am going to write becoz I had a copyright to write about him from my birth he is non other my elder brother

"niraj prakash vidyarthi" and his eaternal love story with my bhabhi "priti chandan"

now the story begins :

its a story of 1999 a 10th passed lad took admission in collage and went aapart from his family ... and had so many expectation and dream in his eyes ..

in the collage he met a girl and fall in love with her and now after 11 yrs of his platonic love, in 2011 he is going to marry wid that girl.. how luckey he is ! he is going to marry with his first love ...

once I read the note of shakespere that "one who have got his first love is the richest person on the earth"

and yes he is really the richest person on the earth ...

this was the story ... ab bolo is me naya kya hai ???

the new thing is that


  • a boy love a gal and continue loving her for 11 years and will continue till his last blink .

  • ye aaj ki love story ki tarah nahi hai... ki ek naye guy ki entry ke baad kahani ne u turn le liye :P

  • loving some one is not so big thing .... but marry with her is a tough job (meanwhile so many things comes like proposing girl to make his/her parents understand )

  • its a hard stub0rnss of a guy to keep his love alive ..

I have seen this type of love story only in movies but its true story ....


its not just dedication of my brother but its also the pure love of my of that girl :) my bhabhi :)

No comments:

Post a Comment