Wednesday, July 18, 2012

From paratwada with love...


After a long time I got a chance to live in small town . 
yeah my friends I am in paratwada (a town on the border of MP and maharastra). 
and I am loving this city . because its like my dream city.... not more pollution not more crowd not noise not traffic.. bole to ek dum healthy enviornment... 
 plenty of greenery here, actually its situated in the leap of nature... closed by the Melghat mountain series from one side and the satpura jungle from the another side its a small town where u can get every necessary things... 
on the 4th floor of the building where I live: Early in the morning I listen Azan, Ram Dhun, and बुद्धं शरणम् गच्छामि ( a very good example of religious tolerance) to wake me up.. but the cool breeze screams in my ear piyush  plz continue sleeping... :P
In the evening from the terrace the jungle and the mountain looks increadible... 
jitni khubsurat subah hoti hai utni hi haseen saam :)
Some more  speciality of the city:
 Narrow gauge Railway : Although its not connected to any Indian railway network but for the local transportation within 50 km there is a rail route, its just like TOY TRAIN
Orange Garden: the garden of the orange make this city more beautiful which is just near the city. 
muh me paani aa gaya na lekin abhbi pake nahi hain :(
 And the another speciality of the city is : When it rains then cloud lays on the mountain and that is magnificient :)
about 5km there is a waterfall in muktagiri 
Walking in the evening with sunset and beautiful cloud makes me feel so happy but between all these miss my friends A lot :(

1 comment:

  1. he he he...seems fresh and peaceful ...:) and hna next time do n`t paste anything just write in your hand writing...:) :P

    ReplyDelete